This page contains information about what information we receive when you use the site feedback form (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
Using the Site, you automatically agree with our user data processing policy and give your consent to the application of the rules for the collection and use of the data set forth in this document.
This Policy applies only to this Site and does not apply to any other sites and does not apply to the third-party websites, links from which may lead to the Site.
User’s Processing Information
1. The personal data of the User are processed in accordance with the Federal Law (FL) of Russian Federation "About Personal Data" No. 152-FL (as changed and amended on 22.02.2017), the Site receives only the personal information that you provide voluntarily when sending the feedback form. The concept of "personal information" includes information that identifies you as a specific person. You can also view the content of the Site without specifying personal information.
2. When submitting a feedback form on the Site, the user provides the following personal information: Name and Email Address.
3. Providing its personal data, the user of the Site agrees with their processing by the Site Administration in order to respond to user’s requests and improve the quality of the site as well as the services provided.
4. Personal data processing means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, elaboration (update, change) extraction, use, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Your personal data will not be sold or transferred to third parties for any reason, except as provided by law.
5. Children cannot use this site.
The site uses the technology "cookies" ("cookie") to create statistical report. "Cookie" is a small amount of data sent by a website that your computer's browser stores on your computer's hard drive.
The "cookies" contains information that may be necessary for the Site: what pages you visited on the Site, how much time you spent, the domain name of your ISP, the country of the user, the hardware data, and the addresses of third-party websites from which the transition to the Site is done and etc. However, all this information is in no way connected with you as a person.
"Cookies" do not record your email address and any personal information about you. Also, this technology on the Site is used with the installed counters Yandex, Metrica and Google Analytics.
In addition, we use standard logs of Web-server accounting that contain information on the movements on the Site, for counting the number of visitors and assessing the technical capabilities of our Site.
We use “cookies” and information from Web-server logs to determine how many people visit the Site and organize the pages in the most user-friendly way, to ensure that the Site conforms to the browsers used and to make the content of our pages the most useful to our users. No specific information regarding you personally will be retained or used by the Site Administration.
To view the materials of the Site without "cookies", you can set your browser so that it should not accept "cookies", or notify you of their sending. The settings for different browsers are different, therefore we recommend that you go to the "Help" section of your browser.
Denial of responsibility
Remember, the transition of personal information when visiting third-party sites, including the Partners’ sites, even if the website contains a link to the Site or the Site has a link to these websites, is not subject to the provisions of this document..
The Site Administration is not responsible for the actions of other websites. The process of collecting and transmitting personal information when visiting these sites is regulated by the document "Protection of Personal Information" or similar, located on the websites of these companies.